Whiplash Injury Services
Whiplash is an injury that occurs when the neck is forcefully moved back and forth during an accident. This injury can be caused by car accidents, sports or other traumatic accidents. Delayed treatment or care can result in more serious complications including additional injuries. Whiplash can cause muscles and ligaments to become strained or torn. It can also lead to disc degeneration which may result in spinal complications. Our team specializes in medical services, pain management, physical therapy, neurology, orthopedic surgery and more.
- Stiffness in the neck
- Chronic neck pain
- Soreness or tenderness in the neck
- Limited neck functionality
- Radiating pain
- Tingling and numbness
During the initial consultation, the doctor will meet with the patient to assess their injuries. The doctor will thoroughly perform a physical exam to pinpoint the injury. The doctor will then discuss the details of the accident and symptoms with the patient to further diagnose the condition. Necessary tests such as x-rays may be performed before the final diagnosis. The doctor will create a customized treatment plan for the patient to effectively treat the patient’s injury. Treatments for whiplash may include physical therapy, medication and injection therapy.
- Our entire staff is dedicated to working with attorneys to make this an effortless process for the patient.
- We are local to Orange County and work with various physicians outside of our practice to deliver the best care possible for our patients.
- Our medical documentation is handled carefully for each personal injury case.
- We are not bound to any contracts or restrictions from insurance companies, which allows us to freely treat medical lien patients.
- Our doctors are dedicated to helping patients return to their pre-accident condition.
Contact the specialists at Integrated Injury Specialists to receive the leading whiplash injury services.