Spinal Injury Services
During a traumatic accident, the spinal cord or nerves surrounding the spinal cord may become compromised and result in a spinal injury. This injury may be caused by a sports accident, car accident, work accident or other traumatic accident. Spinal injuries can occur in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar region of the spine. In some cases, spinal injuries can be hidden. It is recommended that after a traumatic accident patients visit a physician to ensure a healthy state. We make receiving treatment for spinal injuries easy for our patients with our complete comprehensive care. Within our network of doctors, we offer the leading spinal injury treatment in Orange County.
- Chronic centralized or radiating pain
- Pain in the extremities
- Numbness and tingling
- Limited functionality
- Muscle spasms
- Back or neck pain
The doctor will meet with each patient one-on-one to diagnose the injury. During this appointment, the spine specialist will perform a physical exam to identify the damaged area. The doctor will then spend time evaluating the patient’s symptoms and medical history to further diagnose the injury. X-ray exams will be performed to finalize the diagnosis. The spine specialist will create a personalized treatment plan for the patient.
- Our entire staff is dedicated to working with attorneys to make this an effortless process for the patient.
- We are local to Orange County and work with various physicians outside of our practice to deliver the best care possible for our patients.
- Our medical documentation is handled carefully for each personal injury case.
- We are not bound to any contracts or restrictions from insurance companies, which allows us to freely treat medical lien patients.
- Our doctors are dedicated to helping patients return to their pre-accident condition.
Contact the specialists at Integrated Injury Specialists to receive the leading whiplash injury services.